1933 Buick 90, on the market

Guest outlaw car man

Guest outlaw car man

I've decided to depart with my green 1933 Buick 90, 7 passenger sedan. Lot of you guys & gals have followed it's progress here on the forum, what 5 years ?

Keeping the black one, moving this one. It's listed on the For Sale on the AACA Forums. I don't know why, just cause.

Sandy

post-54015-143138980761_thumb.jpg

Guest outlaw car man
Oh No !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike in Colorado

Hey, still got the black one WHICH I found a beautiful black 1933 Buick trunk for, which I'm installing today- more on that coming up

Guest outlaw car man
As long as you enjoyed yourself Sandy! Another project on the way maybe?

Cheers

Grant

1) get back a stall that I can park my personal driver is, rather then the shop.

2) Get the black one running and looking perfect

3) look into a Ford GT 40 that I'm convinicing my wife it's on my bucket list.

Basically just moving on a bit, Grant. Keeping the black 1933 90, maybe forever.

Sandy

Guest Grant Magrath

Nice! I've always had a GT 40 on my bucket list too! An E Type Jag is there as well. I can cross off a 39 Chevy and a C3 Stingray so far. Good luck Sandy!

Cheers

Grant

Guest outlaw car man

I had an E-Type Roadster many years ago, it was one of those cars that you finally wish someone else owned it and you could be on the admire side. Never much trouble, just wasn't much of a Jag man.

An original GT 40 is out of my league, had a friend that had one, said it was hotter then hell, by that he meant hot inside with limited vent.

The 2005 Ford GT is much closer, has air and all.

Another bucket list car is a 1957 Messerschmidt. I've had Isettas, but never the Schmidt.

Love my monster black Buick 90 tho-

Looks like it's beer-thirty in the high country Drant, no Fosters, just fine American Lager-

Sandy

Guest outlaw car man

I missed the G and put in a D, Grant- I assume you figured that out, sorry-

Being a guy with a nickname of Sandy, I get all sorts of stuff, same stuff that all your wives receive in the mail.

Sandy

Guest Grant Magrath

Ha ha!

No worries! I think Danny will back me up here, but no-one drinks Fosters in Australia or NZ! I'm not a fan of Aussie beer, although Crown Lager is ok. Give me a Kiwi Steinlager Pure or Speights Summit any day! I had a brief flirtation with Budweiser in 1990, but it was a bit watery to me.

Try having a nickname like mine! Noodle! Comes from getting injured at rugby all the time and lasting only 2 minutes!

Cheers

Drant!

Guest outlaw car man

OK, Noodle-

Stienlager I've had, used to be very popular in Hawaii, maybe still is. I'm a retired Brewmaster so I've had SO many brews it's crazy. Longboard you might find down there, nice beer out of Hawaii, but I think now brewed in Portland-

Had a kid from Hawaii that worked for me at the brewery, sit around and drink light lagers and eat Vegimite on crackers, the saltiness of the Vegimite & the flavor of brewer's yeast, excellent. Merimite too.

I had a beautiful 1954 Hudson Hornet, Twin H that I pulled in the brewhouse and took a picture of as a stunt. Car would do 120 all day long-

My black 33 90 is still longer then the big Hornet.

Sandy