1937 Ford Club Coupe information?

I have found two '37 Ford Club Coupes for sale and have done some research on these models and know that they only made a little over 16,000 of these particular models. my question is if anyone knows whether they had trim on the outer edge of the running boards from factory or were they an option..and also I have heard that another option was that the rear seat folded down into the truck to make a bed, has anyone have any information on these models, if so let me know, thank you

Jeremy, <P>I'm no expert, but I'll try to help some.<P>There were two models in 1937. The Standard and Deluxe. The Deluxe models came from the factory with the running board trim. All Club Coupes were Deluxe models, therefore the trim. <P>As for the rear seat back rest folding completely down, it very well may have. I'm just not certain on this question. I do recall some models in which the rear seat folded foreward to gain access into the trunk compartment, but not into making a "bed" as you say. That's the best I can do. Hopefully somebody on here can help with this answer better than I.<P> Rick