Annual Celebration of Cars - April 20, 2002

RoadsterRich

Hey am I allowed to post about our local regions auto show on the 20th of April, 2002? It's called "Annual Celebration of Cars" on Saturday April 20th, 2002 at Burton Smith Park in Cocoa Florida. The location is 4 miles west of I-95 on State Road 520. The show is from 10AM to 4PM, registration starts at 8AM. This is brought to you by the Antique Automobile Club of Cape Canaveral. If anyone is interested or would like more details please feel free to email me.<P>Registration is $18 prior to 4/15/2002 and $20 after that date. Spectators are Free (open to public). Vendor spaces are $20. Dash plaques are available to the first 100 vehicles registered. Judging will be done by 'Peoples Choice', where the 'People' are the other registered vehicle owners. You will be able to vote in all vehicle classes except for the class in which you are registered (as I understand it).<P>Sure hope to see a few of you there!<P>Rich<p>[ 04-04-2002: Message edited by: Roadster Rich ]

• 2 weeks later...

A quick update on the Antique Automobile Club of Cape Canaveral's Annual Celebration of Cars. Pre-registration ends Monday April 15th, after Monday vehicle registration goes up to $20. Also I failed to mention that additional vehicles are $10 each, vendor spaces are 15x30, and the car corral is $20. A hotdog lunch and soft drinks will be available for purchase and other restraunts are conveniently located nearby. Directions and maps are available if anyone should need them. As always Fire Extinquishers are mandatory.<P><BR>Rich