'87 Century 4 Door - CHEAP!!

130,000 miles, V6,automatic shift in console, T-type suspension, Buick "alloy" wheels, power seats, windows, locks, cruise, etc.. I bought this car new, sold it to my brother in '97. Engine quit about a week ago, and the mechanic can't get it to start, in spite of changing out "everything". My brother doesn't want to spend any more $$$ so he wants to junk it! The interior, all glass and sheet metal are in excellent shape, and it's a shame to let my baby go to the crusher. Blue interior/silver ext. Car located in Brewster, New York. Call Rich at 845-279-7644 and make him an offer, PLEASE!

I spoke to my brother last night, and he says the car is headed to the scrap yard on MONDAY EVENING!! frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0 <P>If you have any interest at all, please call him ASAP - he would like to get about $500 for it.. but I think he will entertain offers!!

If you are on this side of the country, I have a 84 Century, white with red interior for sale for $300.00. It was in a high school auto shop and the kids reved it up and broke something. I have not tried to start it. The body is good and the upholstry is good with only a few rugs from getting in and out. E-mail or call. (562) 867-7803