28 & 32 Dodge Truck Info & parts needed

Guest ev57

28 & 32 Dodge Trucks<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

<HR SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Hello

Have a 28 Dodge Wooden Depot Hack & 32 Dodge Canopy UF-10.

Can anyone help with any type of printed material on each, such as bulletins, manuals, parts books, dealer info, production info etc.

Vehicles are mostly intact, Needing some parts for each.

Thanks

Erik<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

<FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Attached Thumbnails</LEGEND>123859d1332640528t-28-32-dodge-trucks-p2190040.jpg 123860d1332640528t-28-32-dodge-trucks-p2190044.jpg 123861d1332640528t-28-32-dodge-trucks-dsc03348.jpg 123862d1332640528t-28-32-dodge-trucks-kgrhqvhjcme63-5ety5bo3-6-k-0g-60_1.jpg

</FIELDSET>

Hello Erik, glad to see you have made it here, to help answer your questions

Quote..........such as bulletins..........I would try Chrysler Historical for these, if you send them some particular information ( which I can get into further if you like ) they can send you possibly a build card, maybe some bulletins if they have them, and any advertising they may have for the truck.

Quote.........manuals, parts books.............I doubt these are available repro. ( although I could be wrong ) might want to try Myers early Dodge parts or Romars and see, if not availabale repro than maybe e-bay/Amazon ect over time.

Quote.........dealer info, production info etc............Some of this and alot of the info ( I am sure ) you are seeking can be found here but you would need to ask the specific questions you are looking to have answered, as far as I know you are going to find very little information in one place or on one page of a book ( that can be counted on as accurate )

Some people have spent years collecting little tid bits of information from many different publications in order to have a better understanding of some of the information you seek.

I myself do not have a file set up seperately for either of your models but I do have information scattered in different areas and I think you will find that to be the case with anyone as there never was any one place any of us could go to get information on these trucks.

If it were a more common automobile than yes that may very well be the case but trucks are more challenging to get info so it it sourced bits at a time.

I would also suggest joining the D.B club, that will quite possibly give you access to other people with similar trucks and also a first rate bi-monthly publication in which you will find a ton of info that will be most helpfull.

So again ask specific questions and I myself and others here will try and do the best to answer the question.

You sent me your #s and am assuming you want to know prod. dates, maybe point of manuf. ect. Would you like to post that info here?

I would also suggest posting your list of needed parts on the D.B club web-site and also here on this post. Not going to get too many offers or help with parts if you dont tell people what exactly you are looking for.

Is the truck accessible to you now, you would have to be able to get some info from it in order to answer questions you might have and I have a few questions for you myself that I would like answered as well.

Edited by 1930 (see edit history)