carbs-55 buick

264 took a Stromberg 2bbl. Some 322 took a Stromberg 2bbl: some a Stromberg 4bbl: and some a Carter 4bbl. Not sure how the breakdown was. There is a Carter 4 bbl on eBay right now. Please don't outbid me (aka AUBIGJOE on eBay) Try Wheatbelt Auto Parts for a used one.

Supper Nut<P> Most of the 56 322's I've seen have carter WGD 2 barrel ( Specials ), or Carter WCFB 4 barrel ( 50,60,70, series ) I show Stromberg WW 2 barrel as being used on Specials also but haven't seen car with one on it yet. E-mail me at sjmodels@datasync.com if you need a scann of carb in my shop manual. The correct Buick carb will have a start switch on it for 56 any way. Hope this helps

Joe Miller <P> Are you going to come to Cruisin the Coast in October in south mississippi? <A HREF="http://www.cruisinthecoast.com" TARGET=_blank>www.cruisinthecoast.com</A> <BR> There are several 56 Buicks that are there every year, my 56 Special, a 56 Super from Fort Worth, TX, and I'm trying to get the 16,000 mile all original mint original pink and black paint 56 Roadmaster 4dr ht from Pascagoula, MS to come. There were several 54/55/56 Buicks there last year also

Hey,<P>55 264s had a Stromberg WW 2 barrel. They stopped using the 264s in 56. I have a couple of Stromberg WW 2 barrels, but they all need rebuilt. There are a couple of places where you can buy rebuilds already. Let me know if you want the info.<P>Steve