RARE FIND - NOS 1950's BUICK SHEETMETAL

I have a bunch of 1950's Buick, Olds and Pontiac NOS aftermarket sheetmetal patch panels for sale. This stuff has been sitting in a warehouse for 40 years!!! Buy it while you can because when it is gone....<P>Contact me:<P>Joe@MacsGarage.com<P>SEE LIST BELOW FOR CURRENT BUICK STOCK<P>1950-53 Super/RoadMaster 4Dr Dog Leg<BR>1954-1956 Special/Century Rear Fender Panel Top Section<BR>1955-1956 Special/Century Rear Fender Panel<BR>1957 Special/Century 2Dr Lower Front Section of Rear Fender<BR>1957 Super/RoadMaster 2Dr Lower Front Section of Rear Fender<BR>1957 All Models Rear Fender Panel<BR>1957 Super/RoadMaster 4Dr Dog Leg<BR>1958 Special & Century 2Dr Lower Front Section of Rear Fender<BR>1958 Super & RoadMaster 2Dr Lower Front Section of Rear Fender<BR>1958 Special & Century Rear Fender Panel<BR>1958 Special/Century Dog Leg<BR>1958 Super & RM Dog Leg<P>I also have tons of rocker panels but they are not inventoried yet. If you need rockers, let me know year, model and # of doors.<P>Thanks,<P>Joe<P><BR><B>null</B><B>1950</B>