33-34 Dodge Grill and Fenders 4 sale

DodgeDD670

Hello

I have this listed I just found it yesterday at the swap. The Grill is in remarkable condition considering its life. The stainless is nearly perfect. No missing grill pieces, Has a original passenger side fender in fair to good shape the right is plymouth I was told no script lines and it is rough. See " my other listings" for 1930 Dodge Parts I considering offers on these parts and or seperating them. DONT get sticker shock! There are alot of ebay fees to pay for listing fees, Final Value fees, Pay Pal fees, So if you need anything look at all the pics and send me a resonable fair offer. I dont ship for profit either. CLICK ON THE LINK TO SEE IT THANK YOU !!!

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS LISTING I AM OFFERING PARTS AND IF YOUR GOING TO BE RUDE OR COMPLAIN THEN I WILL DELETE ALL ADDS AND YOU WILL ONLY HURT SOMEONE THAT IS TRYING TO BUILD A NICE ORIGINAL DODGE CAR

Now that I have one and it is all original. I was thinking of taking it to my metal Fabricator and seeing if we can duplicate the individual grill rods and for possibly reproducing the grill. Are the 33 and 34 grills the same? I know Plymouths are different? Instead of the folded metal it would be a solid piece of Stainless or Aluminum. If you have any thought on this attempt just PM me Thank you

post-59848-143138855715_thumb.jpg

post-59848-143138855746_thumb.jpg

Guest English Auto

Hi

Saw your add and wondered if you could help Iam restoring a 1931 Dodge phaeton and am looking for door latches ... I understand that the roadster latches would be the same .... I have some parts that I could trade or sell outright

Doug

englishauto@localnet.com