66' Skylark For Sale

I have a 2dr hardtop, 340-4v, bucket seats console Skylark for $2250. The car is very solid with almost no rust. It could use a paint job and interior but is a complete great running car. All trim is in excellent shape no dings, dents or scratches. This is a factory original bucket seats console 340-4v car making it a very rare, highly desireable non GS Skylark. Email me at txgwildcat@aol.com for details.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

I have been looking for a 1966 buick skylark, 2 door hardtop with minimal rust, preferably no rust. No vinyl top perferably. Could you email me some pictures of the car, inside and out. Also could you give me some more information about the car, such as, mileage, has it ever been wrecked, if so how bad, what is the factory color of the car inside and out, does it have buick road wheels or hubcaps, does it have power brakes and power steering, does it have tinted glass, does it have a good clean title, and things like that? If the car has been sold, I would appreciate it if you would let me know. Thank you for your time. Have a nice day~ J

Septemberwind66@aol.com I have tried to email you but it wasn't going through.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...