coupe for sale in Wichita Kansas

Booreatta

Just ran across a 1989 white coupe for sale at a dealer in Wichita. Car appears to be in pretty good shape, however the dealer was closed and I just didnt get a lot of info. White with white mouldings. Burgandy seats and it looks like 145000 miles. The headlights were in the up position and there were no center caps on the car. If any one is interested let me know I can get more information. I need to swing by there and put one of the card that Bob Popyk did in the car so the new owner can get the info to join the club the vin is 1G4EC11C4Kb904898.

Barney FYI it is not in the data base

Chuck Kerls

booreatta@cox.net

316-655-1099

Ok here is the up date the car is pretty clean. Issues are headliner sagging, crack in the tail light most likely would want to replace useable as is, headlights do nothing and I didnt have time to check further. The dealer does have the center caps. Car starts and runs well I did not drive it but it goes in and out of gear good. The abs system seems to be in good shape as none of the lights stay on and the yellow goes out in just a few seconds. The caps on the door straps are broken. Touch screen was working well when I started the car and all the hard keys function. Under the hood looked to be clean and taken care of. I did not get under the car but I did not see rust from the top just using the one knee on the ground.

All of the glass was clean and not broken. I think the car came out of Junction City Kansas.

Dealer is wanting $3800.00 for the car, I told him that might high but I think he will nego.

If anyone wants anymore info contact me and I will give you his contact info

Chuck Kerls