1963 Corvair Monza Spyder $350

1963 Corvair Monza Spyder, parts or restore, NO TITLE!!!! This is the turbo model. I bought it for the interior but never used it. It's missing the engine but has a bunch of engine parts in the trunk. Also missing gauge cluster and glove box, has some floor rust but not terrible. Don't want to part it out but if there's enough interest (at least $500) I might. All glass is good, seats are pretty good, dead and/or dying yellow jackets included at no charge. Tires will hold air and comes with some extra wheels. Serious inquiries only, I do not speak Corvair so be specific with any questions!!! Cash only or might trade for old gas station memorabilia, pumps signs etc. $350, Thanks!

post-70289-143138788385_thumb.jpg

post-70289-143138788393_thumb.jpg

post-70289-143138788399_thumb.jpg

post-70289-143138788405_thumb.jpg

• 7 months later...
1963 Corvair Monza Spyder, parts or restore, NO TITLE!!!! This is the turbo model. I bought it for the interior but never used it. It's missing the engine but has a bunch of engine parts in the trunk. Also missing gauge cluster and glove box, has some floor rust but not terrible. Don't want to part it out but if there's enough interest (at least $500) I might. All glass is good, seats are pretty good, dead and/or dying yellow jackets included at no charge. Tires will hold air and comes with some extra wheels. Serious inquiries only, I do not speak Corvair so be specific with any questions!!! Cash only or might trade for old gas station memorabilia, pumps signs etc. $350, Thanks!

Yes hello I was wondering if you still hae the Spyder? If so could you please contact me at rut3571@yahoo.com