73 Riviera GS parting out

Hi, <P>My buddy's pretty nice daily dirver 73 riviera GS was hit while parked and has been deemed totalted due to quarter pannel damage. Consequently, he has decided to part the car out. It has lots of usable parts including rear window. Front clip is still pretty good. It has all of the emblems and lots of power options. Car has center console and I believe tilt. Full set of ralley wheels and numerous other miselaneous things are available and low, low prices. Just email with needs. mpowell4@austin.rr.com or mpowell@capitol-beverage.com (512)699-5254.

Henr<P>Thanks.<BR>How rediculous of me to even ask. Of course if everyone would follow the directives on posting an item they would include the location and then it would simplify matters and everyone who might be interested wouldn't have to ask, "where is it located" which I think would help everyone even the advertiser. Of course if I lived in Austin I would have known, but, not everyone lives in Austin. tongue.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

• 1 month later...

yes I would be interested in having the front grille with chrome, headlight chrome, rear bumper rubber guard, emblems on the side roof (riviera). Thank you please e-mail me at Pmed655@aol.com. null <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

• 1 month later...