PLEASE READ

Rawja

As I have indicated again and again the vitriol and backbiting must cease immediately. The endless flaming and insulting behavior here has reached a point where the administration has been forced to action in an attempt to bring the level of discourse on our forum inline with the other sections of the forum system and within the bounds of common civilized courtesy.

Two suspensions have already been implemented and more are on the way once the duration(s) of sentence are hashed out by the moderating staff who are still reviewing the offending content.

Please please please do me and yourselves a favor and try to think twice before engaging in flaming each other as it will surely result in a swift suspension or a permanent ban as warranted.

The AACA has no stomach for the constant bickering and bomb throwing that has become emblematic of our section of the forums.

Do not rely on precedent when posting as the latitude in tone and content which was previously afforded is no longer in effect.

Please (re)acquaint yourselves with the AACA Forum Rules and act accordingly.

It's time to put down the brickbats and work cooperatively toward making this the best car forum on the internets. It used to be, so it's clearly not an impossible task.

I'm locking this thread as I neither want "atta-boys" nor complaints.

Just comply.

Edited by Rawja (see edit history)