Reatta parts

Jim

I have been selling Reatta parts for about 12 years and usually have most parts available.

I sell my parts for what I think I would like to pay for those parts and as a result my prices are very reasonable.

Here are some examples.

Antennas. $ 50 Good used. If you want a kit for about the same price with new parts that should last forever, contact Barney Eaton

CRT/touch screens $ 125

'90-91 IPCs $ 135

'88-89 IPCs $ 85

Seat belts $ 25

Compartment latches with the lock cylinder removed and instructions on how to put your lock cylinder into the replacement latch $ 20

'90 owners manual $ 25

'88 or '89 Owners manuals $ 15 by themselves or $ 25 with the leather/vinyl folder.

'91 wheels and center caps. Three sets available $ 450-$ 600

Edited by Jim (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
Jim, I have a brake motor/pump unit that is leaking and would like a quote for a good used unit.

Thanks, Pete Gast - email gpete51@aol.com

Pete,

From previous emails I see you have an '88.

The '88 pumps are different from the '89-90s in that the later ones used a steel line coming out of the top of the pump going to the master cylinder. The '88 pumps used a high pressure hose and where they screw into the pump and master cylinder the fittings are different and not interchangeable.

I do have both the '88 style pumps and the '89-90 style available and will send you an email.

Jim

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I recently picked up 5 more instrument clusters for the '90-91 Reattas and also picked up several good ABS pump/motors and pressure switches. Even a couple of good used accumulators.

• 4 weeks later...