62 buick

looking for windsheild for 62 buick special convertible. 61 62 or 63 windsheild ,also same years for pontiac tempest or f85 olds convertible will fit. need other parts also. elyd@saber.net

I have these parts from a 61 Invicta 4 DOOR:<P>Back glass, wind wings with metal frame that goes down into the door, glove box door, Invicta name plate from the dash, one front door window with metal trim, & radio knobs.<P>Is there anything here that you can use?

Guest COMPACTBC

I think that you can still get new windshields from some of the vintage glass venders. But they are very expensive! rolleyes.gif" border="0 What other parts do you need for your '62 Conv.? smile.gif" border="0<p>[ 05-28-2002: Message edited by: COMPACTBC ]

No windshield - I needed that for my 62 Special Convertible - but I have pretty much all of a 62 I just parted out... California car.... what do you need? Call me at 415 999 7292 or write to cmcski123@yahoo.com. Will ship UPS ground which is really not that expensive.<P>Also I would be glad to share information on how to build a 215 V8 or other restoration tips and stories with a fellow 62 Special Convertible owner.<BR>Chris