New Buick Dealer Heavy Shirt/Light Jacket. Size XL. Great Holiday Gift.

Jolly_John

This is a brand new, never-worn Buick Motor Division apparel item. The tag is still on the cuff! Size XL. This would make a nify Christmas gift for your favorite old Buick nut (or yourself). This is a genuine Buick piece, available through the company and dealers only.

This is a 100% cotton, pullover shirt/light jacket. Nice and soft. It is a real quality item, made in the U.S.A. It is reasonably heavy, which is why I've added the possible "light jacket" use. The cost when purchased was MORE than we are selling it for now.

Tan, navy blue dark red and white colors. It has the BUICK wording and tri-shield logo embroidered on. NOTE: This shirt also has a large front pouch on the front (in the navy area), with a velcro closure.

Again, this shirt/jacket is guaranteed to be "never worn", with the maker's brand name, size and country of origin (U.S.A.) tag still attached to the sleeve with a plastic tie.

The price is $30, plus $8 shipping in the U.S. I'm not set up for PayPal, but I welcome your personal check or a money order. Thanks for looking. John

post-31491-14313875266_thumb.jpg

post-31491-143138752662_thumb.jpg

post-31491-143138752663_thumb.jpg