1965 Buick Convertable Parts Car

Hello,<P>I have picked up myself and for my son two 65's larks convertable. One is a parts car i no longer need. I'm looking to part her out. Email at the above name with parts you need and i will reply with price and availibilty.<P>Manny.

Manny,<BR>Email address doesn't work. I am looking for 65 stainless wheelwell trim, a decent steering wheel, conv. rearview mirror, and conv. visors in good shape.<P>Thanks<BR>Pat<BR>pmg455@ma.ultranet.com

Hi there, I need the skylark script emblems for the trunk, the rear fenders also the small skylark bird that fits below the script. I also need the hood tri-color ornament. Please quote condition and price via e-mail to carbuff1234@yahoo.com Thanks Paul I am presently working on several 64 & 65 skylark convertibles....not to sure just what I will need. rolleyes.gif" border="0blush.gif" border="0rolleyes.gif" border="0

Sorry about that. I have all internet mail blocked so i only receive AOL mail. Too much junk mail. I dont know how to turn it back on. I'll have to get my son to set me up another email account.<P>Paul, I can't help you out on the parts you need. I'm sorry.<P>Pat, I dont have the wheel trim or a steering wheel. I do have some visors and I am pretty sure I have a rear veiw mirror.<P>Doug, Im located in NJ on the coast side. What body parts are you looking for?

Doug,<P>I have two doors, grill(washer), and a trunk lid. I have fender but they have some rot towards the bottom corner where it would meet with the door. Where are you located at? I am in South/Cent. NJ<P>Manny

I'm looking for nice solid parts to speed up the process of painting car a different color. Need trunk lid, front fenders, doors, grill by windshield wipers.<BR> Let me know.<BR> Thanks, Doug<BR>Scott, go the <A HREF="http://www.v8buick.com" TARGET=_blank>www.v8buick.com</A> a fellow has a grill and headlight trim listed there. tongue.gif" border="0<p>[ 05-04-2002: Message edited by: DugsSin ]

Would who ever wants parts that i have please email me with your name, add. city and state please so i can figure out shipping cost<P>Manny

Doug,<P>if you give me your phone number i could call you and we could talk about what parts you need and are looking for, and that could go along with whom ever needs parts.<P>Manny

• 4 weeks later...

Did the parts car have power windows.I need a power window control relaythat plugs into the wiring harness under neath the dash(3 terminals)

how is the frame on the parts car?<BR>if the frame is in good shape i can haul the carcass away as part of the deal....<P>and are the lower quarter panels good and available?

Hi Manny,<BR>Would you happen to have a couple good rear window regulators for the convertible? Lookin and lookin hard. e mail me at <BR>simonson@tznet.com<BR>Thanks,<BR>John