Need PPI Help

Guest Streak

Hello fellow classic car enthusiasts!

My name is Hunt and I've been put on a mission! My father is looking to buy a 1950 88. He already has one but he's decided to spend my inheritance on another one :D

We are in Virginia and the car he wants to look at is in Kansas. Before we go out there we'd like to find a mechanic or knowledgable enthusiast to give it a once over. Everything looks great on the internet but you know how that can be.

Please contact me via email if you can help or know of someone who can.

Thank you very much for your time.

Hunt McMahon

611racingblog@gmail.com

streak, i am not in kansas anymore. you need to give a better idea of where this car is as in a town or city. also, are you willing to pay for the exam, or perhaps just pay any expense incurred such as gas? do you want professional or just a fellow hobbyist opinion? let the kansas people know a little more and you will get help easier. they are nice people in that state and will help if they can. i am in wilmington, NC, so if you find one around here let me know. i already have 2 1954 chryslers so am not looking for anything else, but of all the post war olds, the 1950 is my personal favorite, with the 55 and 56 next. skyler

Thanks Skyler. Yes, we would pay for a professional PPI. The car is in Wichita. The car is a bit of a hot rod with a crate motor and trans but the rest is restored and original. One thing I'd be particularly concerned about is the condition of the brakes. If it's going to go fast it needs to stop :) Obviously we want everything to be as advertised.

Please let me know what other information someone might need.

Thanks

Hunt