1940 Buick Special Aircleaner

Guest geoedgerton

Guest geoedgerton

I am a new owner of a '40 Buick Special and need the manifold portion (top piece that attaches to the carb) of the aircleaner. Or, the whole aircleaner if someone had an complete example that they would not obviously not want to part out.

You may get a better response in Buick - Buy/Sell - AACA Forums

Try Dave Tacheny as listed in Links on PreWarBuick - The Largest Vintage Buick gallery on the web - PreWarBuick.com

The best man on planet Earth for late '30s Buick parts is Dave Tacheny. Believe it! Mail your want list to him at 11949 Oregon Ave. N., Champlin, MN 55316, or call 763-427-3460.
Edited by 1939_buick (see edit history)

I have air cleaner for 1941 buick ? if they are the same I think so. But for sure my jackass father has plenty of them we collected buicks for years and has over 100 from 1937-1972 and bought 3 grain trucks loaded with nos parts and interior sheet metal engine transmissions rear ends chrome he would also have it out in colorado. I don't like sending people to him but to help a buick man out I would get you the number Jeff

Guest geoedgerton

Jeff, I don't know about the '41 aircleaner, but I have attached a couple of pics of the correct aircleaners (Standard and Heavy Duty) for the '40 Special. If you don't have it I would appreciate your fathers number and I'll check with him.

George

post-79042-143138684255_thumb.jpg