Support your country!!

Guest Grant Magrath

Guest Grant Magrath

Very nervous Danny. Very nervous. Either way, France should give the winner of tonight's game no trouble next week. A bit of a worry with no Dan Carter, and McCaw carrying a foot injury. We're all praying that Quade Cooper cracks under pressure and goes insane! Shame about Kurtley Beale. Now if we could somehow knobble David Pocock, Will Genia and Digby Ioane, we'll be set!

Cheers

Grant

Yes, it was a good game - the rugby semi final, but I was surprised that the Aussies really were not as strong as they should have been. The whole game was played at a much faster pace then the Wales/France game last night. The final will be an interesting contest. I am not a rugby expert but I feel that all Blacks might find that they have to change their game plan to combat the French.

I offer my congratulations to the Kiwis. I'll bet there are a few Kiwis tonight heaving a huge sigh of relief as I would think that it didn't go as well as they thought it would and was not quite as easy as expected. CONGRATS anyway !!!

Danny

Guest Grant Magrath

Thanks Danny. 24 years in the making! Big party night in NZ last night. Tough game, and well done France. You gave us a huge fright!

Cheers

Grant