WANTED 39 Buick car/71 Riviera parts

Dynaflash8

Would like to find a 1939 Buick 46-C convertible coupe, at a realistic price, restored or unrestored. Would be picky on equipment and color of a restored car.<P>Also need NOS only for 1971 Buick Riviera, rear trunk emblem "RIVIERA by Buick", headlingt doors, cornerning light chrome doors/surrounds, and grille, front bumper license plate surround/bumper guard section. All other chrome has been re-done, but will consider other NOS chrome anyway.

Guest Erik Unthank

I have a 66c with sidemounts and streamboards for sale. C condition. Complete, runs and drives but needs restoration. Erik (818) 709-0508

I saw your ad and thought about calling you, but I am really not looking for a Century with the 15 inch wheels and the three-piece manifold. I had a 66S and we just didn't get along. Then I sold off every single big series part I had except a heat riser. So, it doesn't compute at the moment.<BR>I already have a 41 with sidemounts and leather interior and a 41C and I'd like to get a 46C to finish the trilogy. Also, it would cost a fortunte to get the car from California to Virginia. But, maybe can talk if I don't turn one up and you don't sell yours. <BR>Thanks for responding. If you want to correspond you can reach me at buickman@crosslink.net