Annual Poker Run In The Park and Picnic

keiser31

My wife and I put on our Annual Poker Run In The Park and Picnic this morning for the State Of Jefferson Antique Car Club (S.O.J.A.C.C.). We toured along the back roads of southern Oregon and stopped occasionally to pick a card for our poker hand. We ended up in Lithia Park in Ashland for our picnic and had a wonderful time. There was a prize for the best and worst poker hands. The good poker hand holder won a magnetic tool/parts holding pan for working around the old cars. The booby prize for the worst hand was a rusty, dirt encrusted Model T Ford u-joint which went right into the trash after the loser failed to be excited about it. That's why they call it the "booby" prize. Anyway, we had fun and here are some photos of the event.

post-37352-143138641834_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138641844_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138641853_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138641862_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138641871_thumb.jpg

post-37352-14313864188_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138641889_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138641898_thumb.jpg

Guest Kingoftheroad
My wife and I put on our Annual Poker Run In The Park and Picnic this morning for the State Of Jefferson Antique Car Club (S.O.J.A.C.C.). We toured along the back roads of southern Oregon and stopped occasionally to pick a card for our poker hand. We ended up in Lithia Park in Ashland for our picnic and had a wonderful time. There was a prize for the best and worst poker hands. The good poker hand holder won a magnetic tool/parts holding pan for working around the old cars. The booby prize for the worst hand was a rusty, dirt encrusted Model T Ford u-joint which went right into the trash after the loser failed to be excited about it. That's why they call it the "booby" prize. Anyway, we had fun and here are some photos of the event.

LOL, looks like a great time was had and you had great weather to do it too..

I should mention...the 1920 Ford T roadster belongs to Mike Stitt and Paula, the 1931 Ford A pickup belongs to Bob and Joann Hurd and the 1941 Studebaker belongs to Harold and Marge Russell. The other attendees drove modern cars.