Whole herd of Buicks on a farm sale near me

Guest sintid58

Guest sintid58

go to this website www.westraatkins.com

I just found out today and Robert and I drove over to look at the cars. My wife and I will be in LA so cant be there but I am going to have Robert go and call me when some of the buicks are on the block. This is the same farm where my 70 Riviera came from the cars are in pretty good shape overall and I could see no real rust issues but they haven't been driven in a long time and most will be running but will need some work to make them drivable. This guy really liked Riviera's there are 8 of them and I beleive everyone of them has A/C. There is also a 53 Roadmaster Riviera and a 1929 Buick 4 door closed car.

Guest sintid58

One thing I noticed is that most of the newer Riviera have bucket seats and center consoles. The Maroon 66 has a bench seat and I am didn't see the gold 73 but I am pretty sure all the other ones were bucket seat cars. That 53 Roadmaster is pretty nice but not sure they got it running and I don't think the power windows were working.

Sid

Tough to resist. Thankfully, too far away. This fellow surely was a BCA member with all those Rivieras (or ROA). Is the 53 Roadmaster a 2 door hardtop?

Guest sintid58
Sid

Tough to resist. Thankfully, too far away. This fellow surely was a BCA member with all those Rivieras (or ROA). Is the 53 Roadmaster a 2 door hardtop?

These cars have not been licenses since 1986. The man that owned them has been in a nursing home since then I beleive or not able to work on them anyway. If he was a BCA member it would have been before that time. It is my understanding that he passed away recently and the family is selling his collection. It seems they have no interest in any of the old cars being they sat so long unattended.