91 Chrysler TC for sale

Guest Shelley Towers

Guest Shelley Towers

One of a kind, collectors car. Only 7800 ever made by Maserati.

One owner, 34000 original miles, a couple scratches, but other than that she’s cherry.

CD, cassette air auto locks, tilt wheel power everything.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>

Convertible with black rag top.

<o:p> </o:p>

Clip top (Also red)with porthole windows and rack included

Black leather interior, stitched leather dash, birds eye maple veneer dash

6 cyl with lots of pep, She’s barely broken in, was my mother’s grocery wagon, little used, always garaged.

Edited by Shelley Towers
Seattle area 425-923-8375 (see edit history)

Guest Shelley Towers

She is red with black rag top and leather interior. The leather is hand made by Maserati, Stitched dash, door panels etc.

The dash is light, bird's eye maple, or burl, it has a few more Swirls than standard birds eye. Also by Maserati. It is a 91, with a 3 litre mitsubishi engine. No turbo, front wheel drive. In Washington State, just north of Seattle

Shelley, what the above goofs are trying to say is that the TC's are mostly all the same. The major differences are year, engine, transmission, color of paint and soft top, and plastic woodgrain or leather facings on the inside trim. But the most important difference is condition, condition, condition, and the people on the forum have a fascination for pics of every TC.

Guest Shelley Towers

Thank you for the clarification, I'm new to this, it's my Dad's car, he's 81, It was my Mom's grocery car until her death 6 years ago (at 72).

The interior is emmaculate, all black leather, hand stitched, with Bird's eye maple veneer dash and gear shift, it is an automatic.

My Dad always maintained it well for her, all scheduled maintenance and lots of wax performed.

I have had difficulty uploading photoes, but will get it done.

There are a few minor scrathes on thedrivers door, and a broken turn light lense on the passenger side. Other than that perfect, 33,800 mi only, All original.

Again thank you for the clarificatiopn, I will get the piocs somehow.:)

She's cute and fun, I wish I could keep her.