Gaskets needed for Hurst Hatch roof

I am in need of the weather gaskets used to seal the hatch area of a Hurst Hatch roof. This roof option was available on some mid 70's GM's. This hatch roof gasket is unique to the Regals/GPs/Montes/Cutlass and is NOT the same as used on other GM,s (like Camaro's and Vett's) I have searched and searched. Another option would be to buy generic gasket and make it work but I would need to see a sample of the gasket profile so I can get it close. Any help ??? scottt@us.ibm.com

If it helps here's the original part #s from the 1976 Oldsmobile Hatch Roof Service Manual supplement-<P>31216M001 right rubber surround weatherstrip<BR>31216M002 left rubber surround weatherstrip<BR>61216M003 hatch weatherstrip left or right<P>The manual is 14 pages. Will copy if you want. It gives all details, 1976 updates over the original 1975 Hurst/Olds installations, service and waterleak correction procedures.<P>It specifically mentions the differences between 1975 and 1976-later weatherstrips. There were some mods made to address water leaks and the hatch panel weatherstrips also have to be updated if you use the 2nd type weatherstripping.<p>[ 03-08-2002: Message edited by: rocketraider ]

Rocket, that is excellent info. I doubt I could find any OEM or old stock parts but I haven't admitted defeat yet. Yes, if I could get those pages faxed or copied to me that would be of great help. The roof is actually off of a 77, I think it was a GP or a Cutlass. Unfortunetly the gaskets were totally rotted away. Let me know how you wish to send this info.