want rear bumpers and brackets 31 DH6 coupe

Guest 1930

Prob. going to have to work with the rear fenders you have, in my opinion if I am not mistaken there was a pict. on here of them and they didnt look that bad.

I count the number of posts in the past few years on this forum concerning 31 Dodges on one hand, that means thay are pretty scarce so finding a nicer set might take years, rear bumpers....I went thru this on my car, for years looked for the correct rear bumper, finally I found a couple of guys that made me accurate sketches ( Like Keiser did if I am not mistaken ) and turned toward having them made, I may be mistaken but on 29/30 the bars are radiused, just the two bumpers themselves and the attachment bar is flat, the radiused bars proved to be the challenge, I spent a great deal of time on this, I at one point ended up buying two front to make my one rear, added a section if you get my meaning. I had not perfected this but I was close, then along came my bumper in Argentina so I gave up on making one.

Try and contact members overseas, there are cars like our old Dodges still being driven as daily drivers.

Another option is finding other auto manuf. that used the same bumpers, DA bumbers are made by C.G spring if memory serves me, anyway they supplied the same bumper to 29 Franklin although it was 1/2 inch wider. I could have ( and did ) cut down some Franklin buimpers ( which are not that hard to come by believe it or not ) and used them

When it comes to these old cars I have learned to expand my options by doing the homework. Just a tip