1946-1948 Buick Roadmaster rear quarter panel reflectors

Guest Matt47fl

Guest Matt47fl

I am looking for the rear quarter panel reflectors used on 1946-1948 Buck Roadmasters. It is about a 10 inch long chrome part with a small round reflector. Any leads or help would be greatly appreciated.

Matt

803-287-8575

Guest Matt47fl

I tried to find a number to call wheatbelt buick but I had no luck. Does anyone have a number that I can call them at?

Matt

Guest 48buickkid

If you want some i have both they just need rechromed or spectra chromed other than that theyre fine pm me or call or text 419 890 3345

Guest Matt47fl

I can get new reflectors, I really just need the chrome housings. Give me a call @803-287-8575. I am interested in both pairs if you still have them.

Matt

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest Matt47fl

I am still looking for these if anyone has any extras, I dont care if the back is rusted out I just need the stainless part to be somewhat decent

Guest Matt47fl

I am trying to help a friend find them, I have only found 5. I dont know how many he wants, but I know he is trying to put them on an old rat rod that he is building. He said that he would like to find another few sets if he could. He couldnt find any so I told him I would try to help.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Matt47fl
I have some - not sure how many until I visit my garage and search a parts box. I'll report back in a few days

Where you able to find any?

well I only found 1 of the teardrop reflectors in my box of parts - thought I had more, but I guess I was thinking of the tail lights. I have more of those. My reflector is a little rusty, but it would go well on a rat rod. If you want it send me a private message and we make arrangements