Neat old Dodge

jcmiller

Guest tonkaman

damn its sad to see em just rusting away to dust. i bet that windshield frame is in good shape since it has been open all those years.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest 68427vette

ha ha:D

dave i see your here also,, cool 41-42,,, did you find out if its for sale:confused:

jeff c

double certified DODGE NUT

Guest 68427vette

sure get the door tag info, vin , driverside pillar,, or sometimes passengerside door pillar,, and see if its for sale,, where in OREGON? i have relatives in Christmas Valley, take lots of PICTURES!!:D but ask first;)!! no need to get shot!:eek:

• 3 weeks later...

I talked to the owners this weekend and took some more pictures. They are open to the idea of selling it but do not have the title. It came with the house when they purchased it in 1971 and has been sitting there at least that long. The engine is there but air filter was not on it. The vin tag was not on the driver side pillar and I could not open the passenger door because of an obstruction. Send me a PM if you want more info. Jeff

• 1 month later...
Guest occrj

Will there be any floors left in it, with no glass in the cab? still, looks well worth rescuing (such a good job I don't live in the US :D)

RJ

Guest julmans1

I know in my county in Kentucky one would have to apply for a title and that typically takes about three weeks. If it doesn't have vin # the owner would need to apply some type of plate with a number to it.

These vehicles are so old that nobody is tracking them. It is kind of scary to think someone could steal your vehicle especially when they are this old and retitle it.

Getting a title for it is a small hurdle.

The truck looks pretty solid. At least they should put a tarp over it...:)

Juls