1935 Oldsmobile body parts

Guest GMHOldsmobile

Guest GMHOldsmobile

I have a set of front fenders, and solid running boards, rear fenders front bumper and rear bumper for sale as well. I can have the parts sand blasted and primed for a little extra all parts are off a L 35 GMH. This is just a feeler I am working on the prices for the parts , going to use the cash to build a custom frame for the rest of the body

Guest GMHOldsmobile

It has a GMH stamp on the frame and it is a four door with an inline eight hopefully by the end of the summer I will have everything else for sale. Complete rolling chassis except for the rims including the engine and transmission

• 4 weeks later...
Guest GMHOldsmobile

I do not have the grill insert only the shell and I plan on keeping the shell, Just a little information on what parts I have stock radiator (untested), front and rear fenders, running boards, front and rear bumpers engine (inline 8), transmission, rear end, drive train ect,

Guest GMHOldsmobile

I will take 115 plus shipping for the pair of running boards, they are in great condition no damage to them I can post some pics tomorrow. If you need them sand blasted and primed I can have that done for an extra 25.

Guest 1935coupe

What body style (2 or 4dr), mine are approximatly 51-52" long. That measurement is rough not exact. I think that the running boards will fit from any style. My car is a business coupe.

If WE think they will fit, I do want to buy them and I will also want them sandblasted and primed. Contact me via E MAIL and we will work out the details.

greasemonkey1941@comcast.net

Guest 1935coupe

Forget the measurements, If they are in good shape I do want them for the price that you quoted sandblasted and primed. please contact me and we will work out the details, Thanks !

Guest 1935coupe

I have left a private message with the information you wanted from me, once you reply we will work out all of the other details.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 1935coupe

I am still waiting for a reply from you regarding the 1935 olds running boards. Please send me a message so I will know how we are progressing with the preperation of them !!!

If it is to much trouble to get them sandblasted just let me know and I will handle that part. I would still like to have some pictures of them.

1935 coupe, thanks

Edited by 1935coupe (see edit history)