2011 Reatta Rendezvous

Guest ReattaGirl

Guest ReattaGirl

My DH and I want to participate in this years Rendezvous that begins at 4:30 p.m. on July 7th. But we are concerned about the time frame since we are registered for the Tour to Gloucester & Whale Watching. The hours of this tour are 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Has anyone else, that will be attending the Rendezvous, signed up for this event too?

I imagine that we would like to freshen up a bit before participating in the Rendezvous. If we are not ready at 4:30 p.m., would we be able to meet everyone at the restaurant where we are having dinner?

Thanks!

My DH and I want to participate in this years Rendezvous that begins at 4:30 p.m. on July 7th. But we are concerned about the time frame since we are registered for the Tour to Gloucester & Whale Watching. The hours of this tour are 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Has anyone else, that will be attending the Rendezvous, signed up for this event too?

I imagine that we would like to freshen up a bit before participating in the Rendezvous. If we are not ready at 4:30 p.m., would we be able to meet everyone at the restaurant where we are having dinner?

Thanks!

Reattagirl I would suggest you keep checking with the Reatta table in the lobby of the host hotel. They can give you up to date information about all of the Reatta stuff going on. The tour to Gloucester will most likely get back early, they usually do so you should have plenty of time to tidy up and make the Rendezvous as they usually start a little late. In either case I am sure that there will be others that have the same schedule. Keep checking with the Reatta Table they will give you the low down

Have a great time

Chuck Kerls

Guest gryfan
The answer is yes as long as you are signed up for the dinner and we have received the money for you meals. Check the form in the newsletter.

Ed Farnell

Sec/Treas

Reatta Div

ed,

can you give me the details of the dinner.....i have not recieved my newsletter. ( cost , location, meal options ,who to send the money to etc.)

thanks ,

gryfan

Guest ReattaGirl
DH....designated hitter? Remember, the host hotel now has a different name.

DH = Dear Husband

Thanks for the reminder on the hotel!

Guest gryfan
ed,

can you give me the details of the dinner.....i have not recieved my newsletter. ( cost , location, meal options ,who to send the money to etc.)

thanks ,

gryfan

thanks ed,

just got my news letter today.

gryfan