infinity radio unit

• 2 months later...
Guest My TC Toy

Not exactly the same unit. This one is the original in the TC.

But, yes you can buy similar Chrysler radios cheaper that will fit.

Guest stephenemirra

These are hard to find in GUARANTEED WORKING CONDITION (guaranteed working is KEY). When I tried to find one 8 months ago, I got two $50 from the pick and pull junk yard, both had doa tape decks (which I need to have working to use the casette adapter to use my ipod), so I had to return them and get my money back. Most are just old and used and the tape players dead. I had to settle for the infinity radio which was from a 1990 Imperial (same but equalizer is mot the electronic led push button, on the newer ones there are 5 slide adjusters in the same location). I am vert pleased with mine $49 paid on an ebay auction that drew no other bidders but me. In my opinion, these are worth $75 to $150. They cost $295 to rebuild to be like new with warranty at two different factory radio rebuilders I called.

• 11 months later...
Guest stephenemirra

if your question is do I still have the old non working radio that was original to the chrysler TC the answer is yes I no longer have the car but I know the radio is in my garage if you want a non working original electronic graphic equalizer radio if you want this you can have it for free