F/S: 1963-65 Riviera Exhaust System Parts

Jolly_John

I have a number of never-used, vintage FACTORY exhaust parts available for 1963-65 Riviera. I stress the word "factory", since, in the case of the pipes, everything is factory-bent, not something bent up in a local shop. The pipes are either NOS Buick or Walker from years ago.

2-Left intermediate exhaust pipes (one per car used). A vintage pipe that was never used. This pipe goes between the driver's side stock resonator outlet and the transverse muffler inlet. It has a number of crazy bends and crimps, and the correct flanges at both ends. $55 each. ONE SOLD...ONE REMAINING

1-Right intermediate exhaust pipe (one per car used). A vintage pipe that was never used. This pipe goes between the passenger's side stock resonator outlet and the transverse muffler inlet. It has a number of crazy bends and crimps, and the correct flanges at both ends. $55. SOLD...SOLD...SOLD

Pair-Left and right tailpipes. Both are vintage, but never used. These go from the transverse muffler outlets to the bumper corners on both sides. Factory bent, so the tailpipe tips have the correct turndown and exit location. $50 for the pair. SOLD...SOLD...SOLD

Pair-Factory stock resonators (two used per car). These mount on the ends of the left and right front exhaust pipes, and are positioned just before the left and right intermediate pipes advertised above. In original boxes, and with correct ball and flange outlet. New quality, vintage resonators from years ago. I believe they are the Walker brand, but haven't checked lately. $100 for the pair.

Pair-Used resonators. They feel pretty light, when lifted. So, I'm sure they have been well-used. Would give you an original exhaust system appearance without the extra noise control or backpressure the resonators typically provide. Please keep in mind that these are USED. $50 for the pair. SOLD...SOLD...SOLD

Shipping is additional. Thanks! John

post-31491-143138513334_thumb.jpg

post-31491-143138513335_thumb.jpg

post-31491-143138513336_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jolly_John (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...