1941 Buick Special

Guest ninjaneer

Guest ninjaneer

1941 Buick Special - A classic fastback sedan that is titled, registered and in running condition. Partially restored as a driver with nice interior. Easy project car that needs some minor installation and assembly of parts that were removed for painting such as headlights, taillights, appearance trim, and bumpers. Also included are the owners and Buick shop manuals.

This car has been located in Arizona for most of its life and currently located in Phoenix. Priced at $6500. Please go to this link for additional photos: http://rides.webshots.com/album/570629843YOFrbO

Please use the following email address for additional information:

ninjaneer1@gmail.com<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

post-67474-143138502005_thumb.jpg

post-67474-143138502014_thumb.jpg

post-67474-143138502022_thumb.jpg

post-67474-14313850203_thumb.jpg

Guest ninjaneer

This Buick did not have the dual carb option. I heard stories that during the war with gas rationing that single carb versions were desirable. Do you know if there was much of a difference in MPG? My guess is probably not unless you had a lead foot to kick in the function of the secondary carb. I also heard that people did mods on the compound system to prevent the secondary from working to save gas during the war.

This was my Dad's project car before he passed away so my knowledge about this classic is very limited. I am very happy that the car will receive some more love and appreciation!