1937 nash

Guest old school

Guest old school

hi im a noob here and this is my first post. i came across what is a 1937 layfette nash 4-door in decent condition. it dose need restoration but its all there n pretty much stock. motor is free and dose run. but it needs a fuel pump. i am not sure how much the car is actualy worth in the condition it is in. i was asked to sale this car for a friend that has it. he got it when his father passed away a few years back. but realy i would like to rat rod it out n just buy it for my self but its to nice of a car to do what i would do to it. pluse i just dont have the time or money. ill try to load sum pis of it on here if i can get it to work.... just lookin to find out what the fair market value on a car like this would be worth to sum one or what to expect at a auction. thanks!

post-74444-143138488834_thumb.jpg

post-74444-143138488836_thumb.jpg

post-74444-143138488838_thumb.jpg

post-74444-14313848884_thumb.jpg

post-74444-143138488842_thumb.jpg

Guest old school

yes itall all there... no rusted threw floors at all. body is great to b honest. as far as the interior its great even the heat under the dash look like new. the front seat had been recovered tho i dont care for the meteral( vinyl). i only dis like is the orig carpet has been remove n has a nice indoor carpet in it now. the break system had been completely redone right before his dad died. like i said a fule pump and you can drive it as is.... dont remember the miles but was no were even near 75k.

Guest old school

as far as 2500 i know he deff wont let it go for that price since he can star it and you can hear it run..... if that all it would bring he want to keep it and get the fule pump rebuilt and drive it the way it is him self. which i dont blame him it got a lil sin value being that it was his fathers.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest old school

the owner is still taking offers on the nash...... if serious about car contact me by message and ill send you the owns contact info.