WTB: 1965 Skylark BODY manual

I'm getting ready to realign my door and fenders and I need the 1965 Buick BODY manual (not the service manual)....<BR>Please email me directly.<BR>Thanks smile.gif" border="0

Year one has a factory assembly manual, but they start with the '68 model year. It's 30 bucks, but they do have a zero hassle return policy. If it won't work for you they'll refund it no questions asked. This might help if you can't find the specific book you're looking for in a quick time frame.<BR>-Brad

Guest John Chapman

Dan,<P>Further minutea...<P>1965 is a Fisher Body manual. Every division put their own cover on it, but it's the same manual and covers ALL GM passenger cars.<P>There's a 1964 Skylark assembly manual available (copies) from a vendor on eBay. It's not easy to read, and not 100% complete, but has many good detail items. IMHO it's well worth the $19 asking price.<P>It seems like the chassis manual provides some basic guidance on aligning doors, etc. I'd also recommend looking at some of the better body restoration books for help.<P>Cheers,<BR>John