70 Buick full size parts for sale cheap...

I have what left of a 70 Electra 225, rust free Florida car $100.00 Also the following:<BR>Lesabre grills $50.00 for the pair<BR>Hood mldg $10.00<BR>LF fender, needs work $25.00<BR>Electra rocker mldgs $10.00 each<BR>Nice wheel opening mldgs $30.00 for the pair<BR>Blue fender side mldgs $20.00 for the pair<BR>Medium brown Buick Mats - $25.00 ft &rr<BR>Nice blue dash pad $25.00<BR>Nice blue glove box door $10.00<BR>76 Buick 350 engine $50.00<BR>Blue seat belts $25.00<BR>4 nice rust free Electra doors $25.00 each<BR>My name is Mike, live in Hudson Fla. Call me at 727-869-6076. or work 727-862-5406, my cell has voicemail 727-808-5565. You pay the freight. Call me if I can help<P> smile.gif" border="0

My question is why do u want the carpet, it is not too bad, but if it were me, I would buy a new one from Auto custom Carpets in Anniston Alabama.....<BR>Will se for $25.00

Howdy neighbor!<BR>Front discs, or 12-inch aluminum drums? If it's drums and they're cheapcheap, I'll come over and get them. I also need a set of rear 12-inch backing plates.<BR>I realize this means the car won't roll, but I'm hoping we could yank them off when the car goes on the trailer for the last time. There's one in a junkyard here in Lakeland, but I don't relish the idea of laying on broken tile under the car to pull the rear end apart for the backing plates.<BR>Thanks,<BR>-Brad

Sorry can't help ya on the drums. I plan to keep them with my Convertible. I recently finished a 70 225 Convertible. It is fire red with a white interior. Lookin to sell it,

Sorry can't help ya on the drums. I plan to keep them with my Convertible. I recently finished a 70 225 Convertible. It is fire red with a white interior. Lookin to sell it,

hey do you hve any pics you could show me of the hood doors and grills o the electra aso i need the dash wih speedometer and gauges mie is custom and has rear defrost and a swith for the dome light next the clock. how much and is rear end posi if so hw much and o it the 12 bolt or the 10 bolt rear end

• 3 weeks later...