1942 Buick Straight 8 Motor and Transmission and Radiator

g-g-g0

I have a 1942 Buick Straight 8 motor, bell housing/clutch assembly and transmission that was removed from a non running '42 Buick Special. The motor is complete except for the intake and exhaust manifolds. Motor turns freely. $200.00. I also have a very nice radiator that came out of this car. $75.00 plus crating/packaging and shipping. Send me your e-mail address and I can send pictures if you are interested.

I prefer pick up locally on the motor but I will take to a local shipper of your choice. I have delt with ABF Freight and they do have a couple of guys that moon light and do crating, boxing and etc.

Gary

South Bend, IN

• 1 month later...
Guest Jonzeri
I have a 1942 Buick Straight 8 motor, bell housing/clutch assembly and transmission that was removed from a non running '42 Buick Special. The motor is complete except for the intake and exhaust manifolds. Motor turns freely. $200.00. I also have a very nice radiator that came out of this car. $75.00 plus crating/packaging and shipping. Send me your e-mail address and I can send pictures if you are interested.

I prefer pick up locally on the motor but I will take to a local shipper of your choice. I have delt with ABF Freight and they do have a couple of guys that moon light and do crating, boxing and etc.

Gary

South Bend, IN

Hello!

I am intrested of your engine is it stock engine,is it running have you started it?...can you send some pictures into my email...i very intrested of that motor...thanks in advance:)

T:jonzeri

• 1 year later...

Yes, it`s my engine now. I bought this engine after my original engine has a crack in the block.

I overhault it and now It`s running in a `41 special 46S.

Again a original car is saved. ( not a Chevy V8 in it)

Greetz, Bert