MUST SELL!!

i have 2doors w/ panels,armrest,windows(package deal)..back panels/windows and the channels for convertables...convertable top assembly..trunk lid...front clip from a 66-67 skylark..sold the bumper...front bench seat w/ belts...dashboard...ill take any fare prices....this stuff MUST go within 4 days...my lovely neighbors calld the township on us >:I..im located in NJ mad.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

I hope to purchase a 65 soon so it would be nice to have a few spare parts on hand. If that deal falls through then I have parts and no need. Hate to see useable parts go to the scrap yard though. Let me know what you'll let it go for and at least it will have a good home. Better than coming back to us as another Toyota.When does it have to be gone?

DUGSIN-all the metal is in good shape no rust or anything...a good sand blasting or paint striping and you should be ready to paint<P>CARBUFF-i really dont want to take apart the door to take the windows out..you can purchase both doors as a whole 210$ for both..EVERYTHING that would be on a door when it came out of facotry is on it