91 reatta for saleJust listed

Guest dandave

Guest dandave

Am selling my 91 Reatta convertible-33600 miles-listed today on auto trader-white conv.-red leather interior-very good condition-if interested contact me at 315 8852200-15,000.00

Guest steveskyhawk

Dan,

It would seem to me a 91 vert with flame red interior with low miles like yours would be worth nearly twice the asking price. I'd suggest putting it in Hemmings with some nice pictures.

Guest dandave

the 91 is located in syracuse ny all info and photos are on auto trader--stevesskyhawk i appreciate your thought on pricing but i currently have 2 05 thunderbirds 4000 miles/10000 miles-68 sl mercedes fully restored-68 cadillac convertible-03 mercedes sl-05 mercedes sl- i have also watched the sale of reattas every one seems to ask more than there selling for the car is in great shape so i figure just ask a fair price

Dan,

I'm, aggreeing with Steve here. There aren't many '91 verts. less than 300. A large majority of them are red/tan, so your color combo is rare.

With low miles like you have, and in such a nice condition as you state, I would ask a MINIMUM of $23k. This is just my opinion of course, and you're free to do as you wish, but I highly suggest that you ask more.

My motto: Ask high, and if need be, work down.

Do as you wish, but I really think you should ask more.

Here's a link to the AutoTrader ad..