69 gs 9 1/2" 63 fin brakes

read all about them in street rod builder nov.2001. i took these off of my 69 gs conv.(dont have it anymore)in favor of disc brakes. have been stored inside for 4 yrs. asking $200.00 plus shipping also reach me at sessnsess@aol.com.

being a street rod guy, i always knew these things were cooool, thats why i never got rid of them! hey keep up the good work and thanks for the heads up. for everyone else, read street rod builder,damn fine rag! you da man Brad.

Thank you.<BR>I'm just glad I scored mine at a swap meet for what I paid for them! I talked to one guy who's sold three pairs, for between $150 and $300. <BR>Mine are going on the front of my '57 Chevy 150 2dr station wagon. Black steelies in the back with black wall M&H RaceMasters (from about '65), with early 14-inch, as-cast finish Torque Thrusts up front.<BR>Car is original Black & White two tone (black widow) and will be John Deere Blitz Black and Primer White. Worn interior. Everything Delete. Fiberglass front fenders, fiberglass hood, no inner fender wells, no front bumper, and fender well headers. Hoping to get it done for $5,700, and should be able to.<BR>Say, you don't have the backing plates for those drums do you? I need a pair for the car.<BR>Thanks for the compliment on the magazine, too. I like it a lot, which is why I left Petersen to work for it.<BR>Ahem, we also publish Super Rod, Truck Builder and Chevy Rumble, too. wink.gif" border="0<BR>-Brad

Im pretty sure I have the whole works(minus spindles) why dont you e-mail me your e-mail address and I will make sure in the next day or two. Dealing with an unexpected death on the wifes side this morning,and grocery getter went down tonight,so it may take a day or two! Im building a nostalgia 40ford chop top sedan,and would be willing to trade for cool old stuff,or what ever.57 sounds right down my alley,dont change a thing!

Brad,Went to the shed and looked this morning,I lied to you, I have everything, I have the spindles,back plates,shoes,the whole works,so if anyone else needs this other stuff,I`ll seperate it. Like I said before,just e-mail me on these backing plates we`ll work something out. cool.gif" border="0