Straight 8 Engines & Transmissions for Sale

1937 Buick 66C

Greetings,

As the webmaster for our local Buick club, I occasionally get some very interesting tidbits. This is one of those times. The following email appeared in my inbox today. I am not associated with these folks, nor do I know anything about what this gentleman has available. The location he mentions is on the South edge of the Denver metroplex.

My name is Aaron Walker. I am not a member of the club but I saw your website and wanted to pass along information on several Buick Straight Eight motors and transmissions for sale. My friend has 2 motors and 3 transmissions he will sell for $100.00 total. He really wants them to go to someone who will appreciate them and not for scrap metal. I was hoping your club may know of someone who would. His name is Ray Dignard and they are currently located in a hangar at Centennial Airport in Centennial Colorado. He can be reached at 720-891-6033. Any help would be appreciated and I thank you for your time.

Regards to all,

Jon Kanas

If you're in Greeley, you should also consider joining our Northern Colorado Buick group. If nothing else, we eat well!!!

Rocky Mountain Chapter, BCA

Well I have probably met you at one time I'm sure. My father is Harry Thompson here in greeley and I know Ed Bunker, Tiny Bice and a few others but need to get my 41 back on the road it would be more fun that way I have not drove it in 12 yrs or more. So I hope I can make these engines all together make one that will motor down the road without much cost involved. But when I get done I will surely jouin the club I like to eat one time a day. Thank you for the line on parts Jeff