33 plymouth grill for sale

DodgeDD670

Here is a hand crafted 33 Plymouth reproduction grill it fits the grill shell WITH the Radiator cap hole. I test fitted this in my steel grill and it fits nicely. (shell not included) I do not know of anyone who makes these in the original style anymore with the folded steel ribs. It has been painted white to protect it as well as show its form. the paint is easily removed with some lacquer thinner so you can chrome or powder coat it your favorite color. The ribs are tack welded at each end and the center sections has cut groves were the ribs float or sit in. it can be adjusted or tweeked I would say to form. as you can see it is straight and has never been used.

I am asking $1195 OBO it is also posted on ebay if that is more secure for you

Serious enquiries only please. All funds will clear before shipping. This will be Well Packed, Tracked and insured.

jwreinhardt@hotmail.com

post-59848-143138400707_thumb.jpg

post-59848-143138400737_thumb.jpg

post-59848-143138400767_thumb.jpg

Edited by DD30Dodge (see edit history)

Looks like it is a replacement, not original, version as it does not have the hole for the hand crank. Reproduction grills that are made of stainless steel instead of the original's chrome plated steel are available for less than your asking price.