1929 Model A Huckster sale

Guest HeyPop

Guest HeyPop

Ethel-small-6-2007.jpgCome Spring of 2011 my 1929 Model A Handyman Huckster will be for sale. I say Spring because right now it's in Winter storage and un-accessible. It was a labor of love for 6 years to build and another 3 to show but now my body doesn't allow me to take her out and enjoy her as much as I'd like because of spine and joint deterioration. She's been on Ford's 100th. Anniversary website, MAFCA's Restorer Magazine, Sear's tool catalog (I used and show vintage Craftsman tools at shows), The Woodsmith Shop TV show, The York On Wheels car shows (It took 1st' place in 2010), many local newspapers and was on display at York's Industrial and Agricultural Museum too.

It has 2 different beds to use. The first was a market type flatbed used when we took it to the Apple Harvest festivals while I was working on the second bed. The second is a pair of tool boxes I loaded with antique and period tools when she was at later shows.

The chassis and drive train is original 1929 Model A Ford except for a pair of tube shocks I installed when the tools I loaded became quite heavy. I'm hoping to get a minimum of $12,500 for her.

Etheltooldisplay-smallfromrear.jpg

Edited by HeyPop
Changed which body (see edit history)

Guest Silverghost

Mike:

Sorry you cannot use your great Model "A" project truck anymore ~~~

It appears that you did a fine job restoring it indeed !

It looks like a great truck for a super low price !

• 1 year later...