1931 Dodge Sedan Seat question...

Guest Metal Twister

Guest Metal Twister

I have a 1931 Dodge 4 door sedan and need a front seat frame. I have access to a 1928 frame and a 1932 frame but havent seen either as of yet. What year frames are interchangable with the 1931 models? :confused:

I have a 1931 Dodge 4 door sedan and need a front seat frame. I have access to a 1928 frame and a 1932 frame but havent seen either as of yet. What year frames are interchangable with the 1931 models? :confused:

I believe that I have what you need...

I would love to see photos of your car. Need any other parts for it?

post-37352-143138383395_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138383398_thumb.jpg

post-37352-1431383834_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138383402_thumb.jpg

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Guest Metal Twister

Thanks for the reply. The question is really which seat frames fit in the 31? I have 2 here in town with spring that are ready to go, one is a 28 and the other a 32. Will either or both of these work on 31? Your dimension drawing may do it for me. The car is at the ranch I will get some pics next time im out there. Thats the problem I dont have the car here to measure... From what I can see 28 through 32 look like the same body but Im green at these cars and trying to learn what is what.

Thanks.

Edited by Metal Twister (see edit history)

Guest Metal Twister

Thanks for the info. Now that I think about it and I have curbed my enthusiasm a bit, I think I am getting ahead of myself. Putting the cart before the horse again. I had better slow down and take another good look at the vehicle. Thanks again!:)