Ex. m/fold ID help needed

Got a LH from a 300/340 series engine casting number 1358888. I got my handy dandy parts book out but it doesn't show this number. The only other info from this is there is a B before the casting/part no.<BR> On the date stamp area all there is is a -4. Anyone have the superceded number for this unit???? Wanna sell this, but want to know its complete application as i don't remember what its off of.<P><BR> Thanks, don55

Hi all...update: Sean, Thanks for trying anyway....never hurts to ask smile.gif" border="0<P> Jim, I called my fave local antique car yard as I know Hollanders is wonderful for those kind of things...no luck...but I did get interchangability on these m/folds from yr. to yr. <P> Any other suggestions??? Thanks guys<P> don55

Checked last night and found the following:<BR>1964 300 2bl, 1965 300 2bl, 1965 300 4bl,<BR>all have same part number (B 1358888)for the LH manifold. However, the number may actually be 1359888, or 1359688 for this manifold.<BR>As Im sure you know its tough to tell a 9, 6, or an 8 as cast. Also, my 67 340 4bl has an entirly different number. Hope this helps, Glen

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! I knew someone had to have one or more of these....the numbers are VERY hard to be certain of ...this is off the engine for cryin out loud!!!! ...Anyone in need of this unit??? Its taking up dead space and I could use a few extra $$$ for my 55 smile.gif" border="0<P> Any takers??? $40. plus S&H<P> Drop me an e @ dlw29@hotmail.com<P> don55