Wanted:70 estate wagon parts

I don't have the parts you are looking for, but I do have 2 pcs of original woodgraining for the 70 Estate wagon, one piece is 92 inches long(a full unctu piece) and the other has been cut ,but is enough for a door,<BR>Also have reproduction wood grained insert for the dash, long piece over steering column and small piece under radio selector knob. If intested drop me a note.<BR>Jim Schilf / palbuick@aol.com

Doc, I know where there is a dark green, with woodgrain 70 Buick Estate wagon about 1 mile from me. It was the one I was telling you about a while back. The old man is difficult to get parts from quick, as he is slow about setting prices. The car is in Tennessee and I am not sure about rust free, as it looks like the poor old car has sat for about 25 years, under the trees, in the woods among 1000's of other old cars in the hills of NE Tennessee. As a last resort, I could check on the parts for you. Just let me know if you do not find anything.<P>Tony<BR>-----------<BR>1972 Buick Electra 225 Custom 4-door hardtop sedan<BR>1989 Pontiac Safari 4-door wagon<BR>1991 Honda Accord LX 4-door sedan