1955 NOS Outside Sunvisor

I don't have information on a visor for you Socquet Michel, however, thank you for your support. We still have a little item, a thank you from France,<B>Lady Liberty</B>!<BR>Thank you, again!

Guest scott mich bca # 6619

Michel,<P>I agree with Fireball, I have never seen one either. I have most of the dealer and accessary books, and price sheets, and have never seen one shown or listed.<P>There were aftermarket companies, such as Cadet, that manufactured univercal ones, that you may have had seen or heard of, but not from the Buick Factory as far as I know.<P>Scott Mich<BR>Assistant Director <BR>Chicagoland Chapter<BR>1955-76C<BR>1959 Olds SS-88

I installed a 57 oldsmobile outside sunvisor on my 57 buick roadmaster. The roof was the same as oldsmobile who offered the sunvisor.<BR> check the roof lines with a 55 oldsmobile, they should be the same, then you can look for an oldsmobile visor.<BR> I get more comments on the visor because it looks like the factory installed it, the lines are the same including the 2 raised roof line<BR> hope this helps!!!!!!!!!!!!