28' Victory Six (Price Ranges and Part Availability?)

Guest Jeff Blaney

Guest Jeff Blaney

Hey there. I am just new to this site so this is my first post here!

I have been in contact with a gentleman who has a 1928 Victory Six for sale. The paint looks good from the photos, it has a decent original interior, solid body and will require a tuneup. He's asking 10K, but is open to offers now (it has been for sale for six weeks now) I am not an expert on these machines. Would 7500-10K be a fair price range for a small project like this?

It will definitely need new service brakes and one flex hose in order to certify. I have been in contact with a local supplier (Dodge City Truck Parts) but naturally they don't carry parts for the 1928 model year!

Does anyone have a good parts contact for me? Or is is possible to refurbish or "build up" the old brakes?

I'd just like to hear some opinions on price ranges and parts availability from you more experienced Dodge guys.

Thanks in advance!

Hey there. I am just new to this site so this is my first post here!

I have been in contact with a gentleman who has a 1928 Victory Six for sale. The paint looks good from the photos, it has a decent original interior, solid body and will require a tuneup. He's asking 10K, but is open to offers now (it has been for sale for six weeks now) I am not an expert on these machines. Would 7500-10K be a fair price range for a small project like this?

It will definitely need new service brakes and one flex hose in order to certify. I have been in contact with a local supplier (Dodge City Truck Parts) but naturally they don't carry parts for the 1928 model year!

Does anyone have a good parts contact for me? Or is is possible to refurbish or "build up" the old brakes?

I'd just like to hear some opinions on price ranges and parts availability from you more experienced Dodge guys.

Thanks in advance!

The worth of the car depends on a lot of things...body style, especially. If it is a cloth topped car, it will be worth a lot more than a sedan. Brake parts can be gotten through Apple Hydraulics.

Guest Jeff Blaney

Oops! Sorry about that! I forgot some important details. This car is a four door sedan. I will be going to see it this week, but from the pictures alone, I think it looks decent. Here is a picture of the car.

What say you?

post-71046-143138334845_thumb.jpg