Any interest in a NW US caravan next summer?

doity

I was thinking maybe a "Seattle to Salem" caravan or in reverse a possible "Salem to Seattle" ride. Obviously Seattle would be a much more glamorous destination but I would like it to be as convenient for Reatta forum members as possible. Or we could possibly expand it down to Eugene or even up towards the Canadian border. Who knows??

It is lonely out here as a Reatta owner and would be great to meet up with other forum members. I was thinking maybe meeting up in the afternoon (or late morning) and taking off for the ride. The next morning would be set aside for everyone to meet up in a parking lot somewhere to check out the rides and to swap stories and tips.

So how about it. Anyone interested?

doity

Guest steveskyhawk

Why dont we just have a West Coast meet? Better weather and i'm sure we can get more than the 36 cars they got at Ames. Palm Springs has good weather year round.

Why dont we just have a West Coast meet? Better weather and i'm sure we can get more than the 36 cars they got at Ames. Palm Springs has good weather year round.

I wouldn't be against a meetup in Cali. I was down there this summer and drove from the Portland area. But that was in my girlfriends car :) I feel confident (somewhat) that my 88' could make the journey. They can be somewhat temperamental cars sometimes though.