ready to go

Guest tom pre

Guest tom pre

sinse may of this year ive been pretty focused on my 24 5 45. if i could stop having health problems for a while it would be done. so far replaced/rebuilt,muffler,exheast, gas tank, radiator, waterpump, generator/motor, carb.dist;points ,plugs,wires,condenser, cap,water out let return,vacuum tank,. now heres the question for you folks . anybody have the spark plug cover for the 24/6??? anybody have the generator motor cover??? a special thanks for your help

Guest tom pre

thanks john & mark.my address; thomas pregent,285 romberger rd elizabethville pa. 17023. you guys have been a great help. take care

Guest Tishabet
thanks john & mark.my address; thomas pregent,285 romberger rd elizabethville pa. 17023. you guys have been a great help. take care

I know your area of PA pretty well... my mother is from Tower City and my father is from Tremont.

My Mother's family owned the former Weaver's gas station in Muir, and back in the 50's were part owners of the Gold Mine race track.

Small world! I still drop by whenever I'm driving through on 81 to stock up on summer sausage and other dutchy treats.